Maintaining a shop on Etsy.com can get time consuming if you let it. Thankfully, there are numerous tools Etsy sellers found that keep your time online to a minimum.
Which gives you more time to focus on the important things, like actually creating your handmade goods & being creative!
Here are some kewl tips…
1) Read the Etsy Wiki! – There is some really FANTASTIC info in here. I landed on the Front Page for the 1st time after heeding the advice on this site! Pay attention to the Photography Category, Marketing & also the Top Sellers in your Craft Field. It’s nice to study the greats & see how they git where they are today.
2) Go to http://www.craftopolis.com -Type in your shop name & hit ENTER. You can quickly see if you are featured in any treasuries or gift guides! No more searching for the Gold or Silver stars, people! Yay!
4) Team Downloads -(web buttons, banners & such)
5) CraftCult Heart-O-Matic – Tracks your shop hearts (faves) & views + front page or gift guide features too! 🙂
6) Etsy’s Helpful Links Page – Full of Useful Information
7) Etsy Poster Sketch – Curate your treasuries FASTER!
9) LetsEts has some kewl tools for adding your shop to Google Base
10) Last but not least is Etsy Hacks – Lotsa kewl html code hacks