Recently, I found a wonderful blog called Kind Over Matter from:
amanda oaks & jenn gibson
These ladies are spreading such a great, inspirational message with their blog. I downloaded, printed, & already gave some peeps these super-cute fortune cookies – in some really fun, clever ways, too.
See how many creative ways you can come up with to surprise someone with one of these, or a “positive” word, act or just random act of kindness.
What the world need now is love, people. Spread it around.
Click & save: Kind Over Matter Printable Fortune Cookies PDF
What You Need:
– PDF file
– Color printer
– A glue stick or strong double-sided tape
– Paperclips or mini-clothespins
1. Print your fortune cookies & fortunes, cut them out like shown
2. Fold your cookie in half, but do not make a crease
3. Begin folding like so
4. Finishing folding
5. Apply glue liberally or use a strong double-sided tape
6. If you use glue make sure you leave a few hours for the cookies to dry. they will have to be held together by mini-clothespins (like shown), or a paperclip would work just as well
Let your cookies dry & then slip your fortunes inside!
If you want to use your own patterned paper, instead of printing out the PDF, a 3-4 inch circle works best. you can most definitely type, print or write out your own fortunes too!
*There are also some Printable Valentine Fortune Cookies available.
Make these, leave them behind for someone to find & smile, take photos, send them to us!