I just want to thank you so very much for reading my blog and subscribing to my email newsletter
. I hope you receive lots of value and inspiration from both. I love this community of kindred creatives.
I’d like to ask you what is it that you want to see most?
What can I help you with? I want to serve and teach you – so if you have something you really want to know about – please ask!!
I’m writing a series of blog posts and ebooks and I want to cover topics that you want to learn about!
- What are your small business struggles?
- What are your hand lettering questions?
- What are your photography questions?
- What are your design questions?
- What are your simple living questions?
- What are your creative entrepreneur questions?
- What ecourses would you like to see?
- What topic do you have questions about?
Leave a comment below or send me a quick email and as a Thank You you can get 15% your next order in my etsy shop. (code THANK YOU!)
P.S. – Stay tuned for more details about some really fun workshops coming up.
Hand Lettering Workshop
Watercolor Florals Workshop
Mommy and Me Watercolors & Lettering Workshop
The Purpose of this Award is as follows:-
‘Give the award to 10 people whose blog brings you happiness and inspiration and makes you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware, you may get this award several times’.
Here are 10 special blogs that I really enjoy looking at and reading.
01. daydream lily – a romantic blog – fabulous, dreamy, ethereal photography & interspersed with thoughtful writing
02. kindred – stunningly beautiful blog, in muted shades of pastel with eye candy galore. free desktop wallpapers.
03. absolutely beautiful things – the name says it all.
04. design*sponge – A fabulous blog full of design, decor & small biz tips!!! A must read!
05. creature comforts – another of my favorite blogs…amazing & full of inspiration!!!!
07. kind over matter – you have to read this blog. Full of kindness, love and a wonderful spirit of giving!
.08 the brightside project – a daily dose of sunshine; with a side of freebies from uber-talented artists…
.09 operation nice – encouraging
.10 lovelydesign – so lovely…and just look at her studio!
enjoy reading these!!
Artist Karin Grow blogged about winning my custom designed and printed “Tree of Life” eco-hoodie in my Earth Day giveaway. She said some wonderful things, check out the whole post here.
There’s still time to apply for the “A Greener Spring” Cloud9 Emporium! The deadline is tomorrow, Feb. 27th. I’m looking for indie artists & indie designers that make earth friendly goods that reflect the Spring theme….or evoke a nostalgic feeling of Spring.
The Emporium will run from March 13th until Earth Day, April 22nd. The cost to participate is $40.00
This indie marketplace is a juried (or curated – which means you must be accepted in based upon selection criteria) online emporium with the goal of promoting emerging indie artists & designers & introducing high quality environmentally friendly wares to a broader audience.
There have been some astounding applicants that have just blown me away! I’m really looking forward to putting this together!
If you are interested in applying; please e-mail me your Etsy shop URL, and a brief summary of how & why your shop is earth friendly & how it fits into the “A Greener Spring” theme!